Helping people get the support they need.
All life stages. All abilities.
Resource Connections can help with:
- Navigating a new diagnosis
- Finding adaptive devices & Toys
- Navigating IEP & School related services
- Planning for special needs trust
- Locating specialists
- Finding & establishing in-home help services
- Navigating public benefits
- Connecting to community resources & activities
- Learning about community safety
- Social Security and/or Medicaid
- Wellness education
- Welfare check-ins
- Finding volunteer opportunities
- Coordinate transportation
- Personal Task Completion
AND SO MUCH MORE!